Thursday 5 April 2012

Drip, drip, drop, little April showers.

The good weather couldn’t last and with the rain came the predictable ATO failures. Monday and Tuesday passed without incident but from the amount of alcohol being consumed on platforms and trains on Wednesday it would appear that the drinking ban has been all but forgotten. There were a couple of star turns; the gentleman who lunged out the closing doors at QUE and then collapsed quite dramatically onto the seats, along with the gentleman sat on the floor asleep at CHL who required the CSA’s assistance to get upright and onto the train.

I found a mobile phone when I stabled the train, the owner phoned while I was walking out of the sidings to ask where it was and I told her I'd leave it with the Station Super; hopefully they were reunited this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment